Effective branding strategies creates an emotional connection between your consumers and your brand. Your brand is a promise to the consumer that establishes expectations of your products and services. The brand you design to support your message is essential to the long-term success of your company.
Defining Your Brand
Define your brand with these questions:
- What is your mission?
- What are the benefits and features of your products or services?
- What do consumers think of your company?
Once you've defined your brand, the next step is to get the word out! Here are a few simple time tested tips:
- Get a great logo and put it everywhere. Don't be shy about aggressively putting up your logo wherever you see fit.
- Write down your brand messaging. How will anyone know what your message should be if it's not written down? This way new employees of the company know exactly which direction your business is headed
- Integrate your brand. Your brand should be shown across every aspect of your company, from letterheads to email sign off it should all be representative of your brand.
- Create a "voice" for your company that reflects your brand. This "voice" is applied to all messages and communications that come to a from your company.
- Develop a tagline. Create a memorable tagline for your company that easily sticks in a consumers mind. Make it "catchy" for the best results
- Design "branded" templates for all your messages using the same colors, fonts, taglines, logos and anything else that fits into your brand specifically.
- Be true to your brand. Consumers will leave as fast as the came if your product and/or service does not live up to the branding message.
- Be consistent. This is the most important part of it all. Your brand will carry no weight if you do not keep your message consistent.
Let's create an elite brand for your business!